[tcb] Re: Just registered for Fredricksburg

  • From: Tyler Chamberlain <hexarobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:55:57 -0600

From the website:

Camping Note: We will be camping at the south end of the park near the
RV park instead of the north end around the loop. We will still have
plenty of space for tents and VW campers and while no reservations are
necessary, if you plan to camp please RSVP to the park directly
(830-997-4202) to give them an idea of how many to expect.

--
-Tyler Chamberlain