[tcb] Re: Just lost 3rd and 4th gear!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:05:40 -0800 (PST)

Matt:  I'm coming to Austin tomorrow night for the new year weekend.  Would be
willing to bring my trailer and trailer that thing back to Oak Hill for you or
if you can work out a deal with the Watts for a used tranny before sometime
tomorrow afternoon would be willing to load the tranny in my pickup and bring
it to you.  If you need to call me my cell is 936-569-3542.  I plan to leave
for Austin sometime around 4:00 pm tomorrow (friday).

Matt Callahan <m58gc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am hoping to find a good used one to swap out, austin vdub does not have one.
http://mail.yahoo.com