[tcb] Re: Just an idea --

  • From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:24:27 -0800 (PST)

Oh hi .... I just came out of the fog.  Yes I took the
photo of Bob and Tina at Lake Belton.  I have the full
size digital file if you need it... or I could send
you a CD with all the pics from T@TP3.  Everyone seems
to like the one with Patrick and Cynthia's campground
too.  Just give me your mailing address.
My B-day is May 18th.
Thanks
James "Big Daddy" Oliver

Mail*<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F>--