[tcb] Just a car

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:42:08 -0500

I am at the Austin Psych Fest having an amazing time. I got here early to get a
prime camping space.  The knucklehead parking guy would not let me park Donner
in the RV  section because it is just a car and he would need the RV spots for
the real RVs so Donner is in the regular car parking lot. Well there are 2
Vanagons over there.  One from Cali and one from Oregon.  I guess Vanagons are
real RVs.  But as luck would have it, it poured and poured last night, all of
the music I had planned to see was at the one stage that is under a tent.  I
stayed dry. Walking thru the clay mud was tricky on my way back to Donner, my
shoes kept getting sucked off.  Oh yeah BONUS the car parking lot is way less
muddy the the RV section!