[tcb] It's Friday, please be careful

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 18:28:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I'm not trying to bum people out but...

I was reminded today about how quickly things can change for somebody.  After
playing hookie from work and seeing Mike at Fry's in Plano, we drove home.
Almost home, the police had the major intersection near our house blocked off.
A dirt hauler, speeding, ran the light on the frontage road and hit a minivan.
It knocked the minivan quite a distance from the impact, needless to say those
in the van are no longer alive.

All because some guy was in a rush and to save $1.60 in tolls..

Just be careful because it only takes a second..