[tcb] Re: Is the Type2.com server down

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 13:10:57 -0600

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 17:03:21 -0700
From: Troy Wical <troy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: type 2 <type2@xxxxxxxxx>, vintagebus@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [VB] Was the list server down?

Yes, and it's finally back online. We moved locations and this was supposed
to go smoother, but not everyone was on the same page. Apologies for that
part :(

In any case, the server has a new dark corner to live in and things should
be largely back to normal now. Of course, let me know if you disagree.

On a side note, I ended up putting a Facebook page together for type2.com.
Whether we like it or not, FB really is a good way to reach out to folks
when your normal methods aren't adequate.

Feel free to like the page and share it about. It's the place to go and
communicate when the servers is in a funk.

http://facebook.com/type2vw

Peace,
Troy