[tcb] Re: Invite to the HVwc Christmas Party...

It is no longer politically correct to say "HO, HO, HO." It's now Lady of the
evening, Lady of the evening, Lady of the evening.

Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Make your plans to join us
for the H.V.W.C. Christmas Party. This years party will be hosted at my house,
Saturday December 15th, 6:30 p.m. until? The club will provide the meat, Ham,
or Turkey, Please bring something to add to the dinner. There will a sign up
sheet posted in the forums section. There will also be a white elephant, greedy
Santa game, So please bring a gift or two. If you would like info, or
directions to the party, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at
president@xxxxxxxxx Looking forward to a fun evening, and HO, HO, HO,!!!!

--
RIDE TO LIVE...LIVE TO RIDE!!