[tcb] Re: Invite to the HVwc Christmas Party...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:09:51 -0800 (PST)

It is no longer politically correct to say "HO, HO, HO." It's now Lady of the
evening, Lady of the evening, Lady of the evening.

Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Make your plans to join us
for the H.V.W.C. Christmas Party. This years party will be hosted at my house,
Saturday December 15th, 6:30 p.m. until? The club will provide the meat, Ham,
or Turkey, Please bring something to add to the dinner. There will a sign up
sheet posted in the forums section. There will also be a white elephant, greedy
Santa game, So please bring a gift or two. If you would like info, or
directions to the party, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at
president@xxxxxxxxx Looking forward to a fun evening, and HO, HO, HO,!!!!

--
RIDE TO LIVE...LIVE TO RIDE!!