[tcb] Re: Introductions and [Q]

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:45:23 -0600

Where is Denis when you are talking about squab?

On Feb 5, 2007, at 10:01 AM, prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
It looks like we will be arriving at Galveston Friday afternoon (three for shrimp, please- kids don't eat much). I wanted to bring a nice california style camping dish- "Roasted Fresh California Squab with Roasted Garlic Cabernet Sauce served with Celery Root Puree and Swiss Chard Leaves". Lisa would rather bring her "Creole Chick Peas with Pasta" though, is that southern enough?
(Bubba voice)
WHAT?
I don't see chicken fried, so I guess it is not southern enough.
(/Bubba voice)
  Is there going to be room for a tent trailer at Galveson?

Yes, we get RV spots with water and electric, no sewer.
We would like to bring ours. I do need a lead on a place to have a hitch put on the truck. A place that can do custom work, not just U- haul type stuff. Any referals would be great I don't know anyone here!

Thanks for your help,
Todd
'59 Doublecab

Welcome to the list!