[tcb] Re: Introductions

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:44:50 -0800 (PST)

Welcome Prigmore family and OH MY GAUD , what a
doublecab.That pic made my day.
--- prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

---------------------------------

Hello fellow bus nuts,

I have been following the rantings for a little while
now and thought I would stop lurking to introduce
myself. My name is Todd Prigmore, my wife Lisa and
kids Emma (5) and Ian (4). We moved to NE Houston
(kingwood) from central California (Fresno), land of
VW meets every other weekend. We were pretty involved
in the scene there members in a few clubs and attended
lots of Camping, shows and swapped regularly around
California and AZ: Madera Spring Fling, Bring your own
bus, Kelley Park, Bakersfield, The Classic, OCTO, VTO
campouts, Busses By the Bridge, etc.

We currently own a 1959 DC. Here is a picture, that's
me setting up the tent at BBBV.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=60759
Is there a way to share pictures with the list?

Anyway, we hope to get involved locally and look
forward to meeting all of you er y'all rather.

Todd

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.