[tcb] Re: Imagine this. . .

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 21:16:13 -0500

Buses by the Springs woohoo we are getting very excited about next weekend!
This should be an awesome campout! We are getting our camping gear list in
order and pulling our stuff out of the storage!
cajun eskimo

From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Imagine this.
. .Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:51:43 -0500

Bus content from me and on a Friday of all things!I moved Freedom from one side
of the driveway to the other, turning it around in the process. Having looked
at from both sides now, it is ready for the paint shop. Wahoo! Maybe after
Buses by the Springs. I did have to give it jump because it's been awhile since
it was last started. The starter didn't give any problems, though. Another
wahoo!Everyone going to the Monumental Bash have fun and be safe. Me and Cin
will be thinking of ya. Everyone not going, have fun and be safe too. It's a
wild and wacky world out there (bleach in water guns, omg!).

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids.