[tcb] Re: I'mBack

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:20:32 -0500

It can be done, but permits? We would shoot until the cops showed up and we had
a designated BS crew member who would talk to them while we wrapped. We need to
find someone to give us overnight parking so we can sleep in our busses.
Probably have to be in Brooklyn. We camp out in Brooklyn and go into the city
really early and get pix of the busses in front of NYC places, like we start
uptown on
Broadway at St John The Devine, to Strawberry Field by the Dakota, Columbus
Circle, Times Square, The Flatiron Building, Union Square (the farmer's
market). 4th Street at Greenwich Village, China Town, Wall Street, and the
Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry.

Who's gonna drive Julies bus while she furiously takes pix before the cops
break it up? Erika!

Ooh, I gotta work on Murray.