[tcb] Re: ICT carburetors - tapping for vacuum

  • From: Ed <fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 08:30:16 -0700 (PDT)

I dont know that there is a tech article for sure. I just told him what I had
when I bought the carbs and dizzy and they came ready to go
Ed

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ed, do you have any idea where to to
find his Tech article on Aircooled.net.
I can't find it.
Doesn't seem to be in his Technical Articles section.