[tcb] Re: I was in the garage fighting with the racoon

Now for the bad news......
10 miles move is not enough.
He will be back.
You should have hauled him at least 11 miles away.

At 13:03 10/23/2006, Trey Jung wrote:
Got up this morning, wife comes in to tell me something fell off the shelves in the garage, stuff was all over the floor. I went in the garage to see a bunch of bus parts (Bus content) on the floor next to her car. So I'm walking between the bus shelves and her car when something moves. Out comes a raccoon hissing and really pissed off that I have awakened him. (I'm thinking where's a good Arkansas boy when you need him...)

so I get Dee to move her car out of the garage, I put the welding gloves on (Northern tool $2 ) thinking I've had these gloves for 2 years finally going to get to use them ( I'm stoked or either stupid) .So I get the cat cage we use to bring the cat to and from the vet and I'm ready...

So I start my move. get the raccoon in to the corner, he's hissing, the wife is screaming something about rabies and the 4 year kid next door is like, get him Mr. Trey, get him......

I got him into the cage with little fanfare, drove about 10 miles out in the country and let him go next to some woods with a creek....

This was all in memory of Steve Irwin..... He would have been proud....

Trey