[tcb] Re: I want one!

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:28:23 -0800 (PST)

A few years ago I had GoWesty install a 2.4L engine in my silver vanagon.
Great shop & people.  They loaned me, my son and his friend a vanagon for a
week while they did the installation.  We drove along PCH to San Francisco and
back.

In my opinion, GoWesty, Bus Depot and Wolfsburg West are the only places to buy
VW bus parts.  Not the cheapest, but the best overall service.

The GW synchro crowd do a baji trip every year.  You can find their photos and
videos on You tube.