[tcb] Re: I want a cricket shirt supplier

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:10:14 -0500

when is the traders vic show?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 1:29 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: I want a cricket shirt supplier

  Tried to go to the movie theatre in Lake Jackson on Saturday to watch the
Herbie movie. had my girlfriend, beverage, chocolate covered raisins, good
seats, ready to enjoy the movie and the electricity went out. I am going to try
again this weekend. See you at Eureka Springs unless you are coming down for
the Traders Village show.

  Sharon <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    We want shirts too, 2x and an xl please.We did the Herbie drive in movie
Sat night in Ennis with the dallas air coolers about 30 VW's and some new
beetles behind us(where they belong hehe) It was lots of fun-everyone was
really great, nice bunch of people.

        From: mprime
        Date: Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:54 am
        Subject: [tcb] Re: I want a cricket shirt