[tcb] Re: I got the Cooper paper.

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:32:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for sharing those cool pictures!  We were SO
colorful with our tiedyes!
We goin' back for the chigger fest???

Neil
--- Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> We got the front page "Zoom Through" headline, above
> the fold with a 2
> PICTURES!
> This one:
> http://www.nhvwclub.org/es04/es04/image011.htm
>
> and
>
> http://www.nhvwclub.org/es04/es04/image013.htm
>
> Got all our names right, Shirley got a quote about
> it being our 15
> minutes of fame. Even got Thor and pyrenees right.
> They did say that we
> past thru on our way FROM Arkansas, but that is not
> bad. We were
> greeted by Mayor Scotty Stegall. We still need to go
> to Millers
> Pharmacy for some ice cream.
>
> The Cooper Review
> Vol. 124, No. 38
> Thursday, September 16, 2004
>
> The Cooper Review
> Editor-Beth Pinson
> 181 North West 1st
> or
> P.O. Box 430
> Cooper, Texas 75432-0430
> 903-395-2175
>
> Thanks Michael Bartley for mailing me the paper,
> Mark wants you to join
> the TCB! He says we NEED more Vanagons!
>

> Dan & Katrina Martin
> 1971 VW Bus
> H.B.B.
> T.C.B.

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://vote.yahoo.com