[tcb] Re: I drove my bus to work today

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:05:22 -0400

Oh yeah! My drive since I've moved is a bit more dangerous than it was, so I've
driven my Jetta primarily. This morning for some reason I felt like a kid on
xmas morning. Got up 30 minutes early just so I could take the long way and
drive the bus. I'll pay for it on the way home with Friday traffic, I'm sure.