[tcb] Re: I don't know what hap[pened

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:46:56 -0500

How about an "I'm sorry."? And then doing something thoughtful for her that takes effort on your part but then don't expect something in return. And is there a way to make the Psycoblooie trip more to her liking? Are there places along the way or once you are up there that she would enjoy but normally you are too caught up in getting there quickly and then too busy hanging out with us knuckleheads. I hope that helps.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I 'm gettin together with a bunch of air coolers today in Dallas and at the end of the day I'm kinda tipsy. So luckily I make it home but, my wife is pisssed. I ask her whats for dinner she gets more pissed. I eat dinner and she is more pisssed. So my question is for the female TCB'ers is what do I do to get out of this pickle?

mike