[tcb] Re: I DROVE HERSHEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:42:41 -0600

Kick ass!
I would love to put Homer on airbags,now that would be something fun to play with...
Ya, definitely watch out for those evil stop bumps.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jan 18, 2009, at 1:16 PM, Neil wrote:

Well, in Brian's case, they ain't speed bumps, they be STOP bumps!

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 6:23 PM

Show off!!! That's SICK!!!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Brian Denning
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:19:56 -0600
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] I DROVE HERSHEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

drove the bus today, dips in the road friggin' suck. i
have some slight clearanceing issues with the tires, when i
turn the tires they rub right were the seat pedestool drops
down...it's not to bad so i'm gonna just box it in
where needed and be done and no where else

it handles like a dream, rides like a sports car, not to
bouncy, not to smooth, almost just right, my speedometer is
waaaaaaaaaaaaay off. which is a good thing but i am
concerned at top speed because of the smaller tires out
back. hopefully i'll be able to do 60.

now for the pics you all have been waiting for:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2037.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2036.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2038.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2039.jpg

and for comparison, kirk, was your ranger a 2wd or a 4wd???
here is my bus sitting next to my ranger so you can see how
low the windshield truley is:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/hershey%20pics/HPIM2042.jpg