[tcb] Re: How many are driving there VW to Psychoblooie

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:20:09 -0500

Mike,
I'm leaving the Austin area Wednesday and will camp somewhere that night and plan on leaving early in the morning Thursday to get the rest of the way there. So in theory I should be ahead of you but you drive quickly so you might catch up to me.
Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 29, 2009, at 3:06 PM, "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks for the offer.Sue and I woun't be leaving untill late Fri.afternoon.I'll call at Denis' if we need help.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>