[tcb] Re: How Do You Put A Trailer Hitch On A Bus?

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:03:42 -0800 (PST)

  Hey I found a place. If anybody is interested in a trailer hitch I went to
this website-

  http://www.curtmfg.com/index.cfm

  They make the hitches for for old buses and direct you to an installer near
you. I was quoted $169 for the hitch and installation.
  Then Harbor Freight has the cheapest cargo carriers. Perfect for side tents,
firewood, coolers, etc,..

http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/trailer-trailer-accessories/150-lb-capacity-atv-cargo-carrier-67623.html