[tcb] Houston to MPR

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:27:36 -0500

We are planning to leave N.W. Houston around 1 p.m. on Friday. I think
we could meet up at hiway 6 and 290. I usually go out 290 to Brenham,
and take 36 on up. We can take the loop around Temple and be right by
2305, the turn off for MPR. This is the plan I discussed with Mark, Joe
and Eric on Saturday, will this plan work? I think Eric is planning to
leave Houston Saturday morning? Ronnie will this work for you, or do
you want to meet us in Hempstead? Trey are you going to go with us?
Mark is there a better place to meet near there? Joe how will this work
for you? Anyone else have a better plan? Where is the Dallas plan?
Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.