[tcb] Hot? Hell, now it's actually cold

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:15:26 -0500

Friends, we are going to have fun here on the Thursday night before Eureka
Springs, but I may leave the swimming pool in the box and start work on a fire
pit!
As I sit here at 9AM it is a sunny 61 degrees. We expect a high of 72.

With ES only two weeks away (and it can get way hot in a hurry) it looks to me
like all our fears about  the heat for the show may not happen.

It has rained alot, but I gotta say this has been a beautiful summer. C'mon up!