[tcb] Home, Home, Home

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:55:11 -0600

We are home, sitting on the porch, ready to watch New Years fireworks.

I am so tired I am seeing double, but I have to be amazed that, even though we
have been travelling for 20 hours, we are sitting on the porch in Arkansas when
we left Munich Germany just this morning. It only took one long day to cross
half the globe.

Not only that, but I just dumped out my suitcase to find two chocolate
croissants that I bought this morning for breakfast and had to put away when
they called our flight. They are a little squashed but still quite fresh.

Ain't life grand and what an amazing time to be alive.