[tcb] Re: Home Denis is not freaking crying

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:38:50 -0700

Chuck is such a ball buster. I have been out of Texas long enough to forget the
map in my head. I was going to drive North to Corsicana and turn right to
Chuck's. Corsicana is not on 35, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 At Chuck's now. Murray is finally running so well that I wear headphones now
and he just runs and runs. I try hard to remember to watch the Gas Guage.
 Home tomorrow.