[tcb] Re: Havasu Bound

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:01:30 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all got what you deserved-Really good VW
bus stuff. Time to plan on next years projects, ours never get done but you
have to try.
We're going Gerald but we're not leaving til Wed afternoon arriving Fri.
Noon we hope.We'll go either I-40 or I-20 depending on the weather. We
talked to Russ, he's doing pretty good  and he plans on being there, take
our number if you need anything we'll be behind you- waaaay behind you .817
360-0678. Steve & Sharon