[tcb] Re: Hard Cushions

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:33:11 -0700 (PDT)

  I'll tell ya, the cushions in my '79 are alarmingly firm the first time you
try sleeping on them too. I considered memory foam, but the amount of space it
would take up when not in use was out of the question.

  So what I did was buy little throw pillows every time I saw one that matched
my bus. I swear, just a few propping you up hear & there fixes the problem. And
then, when the beds are all folded up, the pillows can be scattered anywhere
and
they will never be in the way.  Pillows are like Jello. There's always room for
Jello.