[tcb] Re: Happy Birthday!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:10:23 -0500

Sorry to hear about Steve's mom.
He has been driving the Houston/Fort Worth route a lot these days.
That trip is no fun when you Mom is well.

Man those Nanos look cool, I like the black one better myself.

On Sep 28, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

Steve’s mom had a heart problem last night, we ended up in the Harris emergency room where she still is, not doing real well, they can’t get her heart rate to slow down at a normal pace, and she has a long history of heart problems. Steve is on his way home from Houston.

I really appreciate all of you remembering my B day, got a black 4g Ipod Nano from Steve. Gotta get back to the hospital.