[tcb] Re: H. V.W.C. cruise tonight to Fudruckers..

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:05:35 -0700 (PDT)

I have a couple of trucks that I drive , one is old
,one is new , they both seem to get a smile out of
people , the old one I love to take to shows and
events , the new  one I would never take to a show to
enter ( I'd have to vac um it ) Long Board ,Short
board ,black ,white , dragster ,funny car , it's all
good .Drive and enjoy your VW daily.