[tcb] Re: Getting old. Bus questions

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:47:52 -0500 (EST)

UUUH   How about   55

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jan 7, 2012 10:57 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Getting old. Bus questions

So if I quote an article about stupid problems that people experience after age
45 and relay some of my stupid problems does that infer that I have just turned
45? Cool!

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Recently in the news were reports that people start going senile at 45. So,
maybe that is why it took me about 2 hours last night to get my f#^*!g horn to
work. I have lots of reasons, but still…

When I get in my bus in the cold morning the brake pedal will not come back up
until I drive around for a while, I have to pull it back up with my foot. Is
this a spring issue? There is no friction or rubbing at the brake arm, so why
does it get better as I drive? I sprayed the spring with PB Blaster to clean it
and lubed it. But it remains an issue.

Oh yeah, I also got in the shower wearing my reading glasses.

Downhill after 45.