[tcb] Re: Gerson Sheet Metal at Bustoration

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:38:22 -0500

Before I order anything, I always call Ronnie and see what the best
vendor for a specific part is.
He's very much in the know.
With so many crap parts out there now, it's nice to have a well informed
resource to steer you in the right direction.
Ronnie usually always gets my business.
I've spent a ton of money with him.
He'll tell you where the best place is to get stuff even if its not from
him.
Cool dude.