[tcb] Re: Gauge Faces

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 06:45:10 -0500

i absolutely hate white faced gauges...there's a certain light towards the end
of the day where you have to turn your lights on but it isn't completely
dark...you can't see crap on those gauges then.

just fair warning. just like the hid lights i have on my bus. when it rains you
can't see the road because they reflect rather than just shoot a clear beam

From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Gauge
FacesDate: Thu, 8 May 2008 00:21:02 -0500

Just wanted to share this with everyone. They have different styles and I'm
thinking of ordering the white, retro ones 'cause I can't see worth a dang at
night. It's gotta help, don't you
think?http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=602331

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008