[tcb] Re: Gas Gauge Question

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:05:33 -0800 (PST)

Well, I have to agree with Eric on that one: at least to a limited extent.  I
have two 6V busses converted to 12 both running 6V gas gauges.  Have never had
a problem, yet.  Had a 63 SC that I restored back in the early 90s, converted
to 12V and ran a 6V gas gauge and drove it often for about a year till I sold
it.  No problems.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have a 6V gauge running on a
12Volt system.
My gauge reads correctly, I swear!