[tcb] Re: Galveston

  • From: "shirley hall" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vwbuslady" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:30:06 +0000 (UTC)

wow steve, you ask a lot of questions to read early in the morning.  good thing
i have coffee to help get through all the questions.
Happy New Year everyone. hope all your holidays were great.
YES, Bulli Gras is ON!  We have sites for the second weekend of Mardi Gras,
Friday and Saturday nights, Feb 5th and 6th.  We plan to go to eat at Shrimp
and Stuff on Friday night around 5:30pm.  We'll have a shrimp boil on Saturday
afternoon at 4pm.   I'll collect $5 per person and go get shrimp boil stuff on
Saturday morning.
I have 5 sites reserved which will accommodate 15-20 buses (they're usually
enough space on each for 3-4 buses).  I will pay for all the sites when I get
there to secure the sites for the weekend.
It is a fun campout, sometimes the weather is wet, cold and windy but sometimes
we get lucky with a beautiful weekend like last year.   It's always a fun
event, no matter the weather.  check out the events and parades here:
http://www.galveston.com/mardigrasevents/
shirley

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 7:24 AM, Steve Chamberlain
<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shirley,
Have you made any reservations? Do you have a list started? I have talked to
several people that want to go. Do you have PayPal or other means for us to pay
for the spots in advance? You should not be out the money if the weather is bad
or my bus isn't running and I decide at the last minute not to go. Do you just
reserve the first night then we pick up any additional nights on arrival? What
is last date to cancel without penalty? Thanks for doing all the leg work let
us know.
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Mark Jenkins <markobus65@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am in

Mark Jenkins
On Nov 23, 2015, at 8:36 AM, Shirley Clark <txvwbuslady@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Sammie,I was looking at that this past weekend!  and was looking at Nac
campsites as well!  Like Duncan posted the second weekend of Mardi Gras Feb 5-6
works for me!  I'll be happy to reserve some campsites this week. thinking the
usual six sites to start with.
Anyone else interested in Mardi Gras Galveston?
Sammie, is the Nac show the first weekend in April?  april 2 for show
date?shirley
On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 10:14 AM, sammie smith <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone given any thought to the bus campout for Galveston Madi Gras for 2016.
Looks like dates for Madi Gras in Galveston is January 29-Feb 9.  Vote for
weekend of Feb 6-7?  Shirley?