[tcb] Fwd: [T2] Anyone near Dallas? Need some help

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:45:56 -0500

I got this form the type 2 list.
If any of you "near" Dallas guys want to help?
Contact Zoltan at:

zolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you can help

Begin forwarded message:

From: The Westy man <zolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 15, 2008 10:07:57 PM CDT
To: type2@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [T2] Anyone near Dallas?  Need some help

Hi to all,
I bought a 1983 Westy near Dallas, TX and would like if someone would take a look at it. I'm in Seattle. I hope, there is a guy nearby who knows how to set timing and the gap for the points and to make a dozen pictures of it and send it to me. Maybe a lot to ask, but I would do it for anyone and maybe
there is someone like me around there too.
The people who sold it a while ago are very nice folks and very patient and I
would like to settle it now.
Anyone, please?
Good wishes,
Zoltan