[tcb] Fwd: Fwd: Lars and Janni

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lars-janni@xxxxxx, tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:39:07 -0500

Lars & Janni,

Received your email via the AC site. I am sure someone will be able to help you.

I wanted to extend an invitation to the Texas VW Classic in less than two
weeks: April 19, 20 & 21. If you are in the area of Austin/San Antonio/Houston
next weekend, come by and visit. Some of us will be there earlier in the week,
too.

Texasvwclassic.com

Duncan

From: "Lars Nielsen - Air Coolers VW Gang" <lars-janni@xxxxxx>
Subject: Air Coolers VW Gang Contact Us Form - storage
Date: April 8, 2013 10:10:38 PM CDT
To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following message was sent to you via the Air Coolers VW Gang Contact Us
form by Lars Nielsen ( mailto:lars-janni@xxxxxx ).

--------------------------------

Hi

We are a couple from Denmark doing a long time travel in our 91 VW Transporter
Campervan. Until now we have gone from Argentina through Latin America and all
the way to Alaska.

Now we are on our way towards Houston where we want to store the van for about
a year.

Can you, or someone in your VW Club please help us find affordable storage
close to Houston?

Best regards

Lars & Janni

Referring Page: