[tcb] Re: Ft Worth/Austin shows

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:55:34 -0800 (PST)

Sammie , I'm going to stay in Alvarado Friday night and camp out in MPR
Saturday night and head out to Austin early Sunday morning.I have to work till
Friday night.Should be a killer week end.weather wise and show ,freinds  ect.
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"