[tcb] Friday joke...

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:58:29 -0500

One day a little boy about 7years old was riding his bicycle that he had just
received for Christmas. While riding through the park he was stopped by a
police officer on horseback. The officer asked, "Where did you get that bike
son?" The little boy answered and said, "It was a Christmas gift from Santa".
The officer continued, "Did you know that your bicycle is broken?" "Broken??"
replied the little boy. This really confused the boy because the bike was just
fine. How could it be broken?  "Yes broken", the officer replied, "it has no
reflectors on it."  You need to take it back to whoever gave it to you and tell
them it is broken.
 The little boy was hurt and angry that Santa had given him a broken bicycle.
As he was about to leave the little boy asked the officer, "Can I ask you a
question?" The officer said, "Sure ask away!" The little boy asked, "Where did
you get that horse?" The officer replied, "I got it for Christmas, why do you
ask?"  The little boy says, "Well it's broke!!" The officer laughed and said,
"Broke??? What do you mean broke?"

The little boy says, "Yes sir broke." Everybody knows when you make a horse you
are suppose to put the dick on the bottom not the top.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin