[tcb] Re: Foosed

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

On the FOOSED BUS  , look up the busarramma site and
they have a kick butt tee shirt that is of a white
with red accents , it's an ice cream truck or somethin
. Foose should have seen this before he did his .I
know where a 59 singlecab is for 450.00 if anyone is
interestted , I'm kinda like Farina ",I'm tooo itred
to flip it"

http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR