[tcb] Final engine plan

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:24:04 -0500

Now that we have torn the engine down completely and looked at what we have on
hand, Derrick and Danny at Wayout and I have agreed that we will re-build a
1904. Derrick has some machined 88 cylinders and 88 CIMA pistons and rings. We
will, no kidding, put on stock heads that have been "opened up" with high rev
springs, new bearings throughout. My case will be line bored and Danny will
re-build and properly jet the dual Kadrons. The only thing that we will order
is the springs, I think. The target is now late Wednesday or Thursday to drive
Murray out of there and be ready for T@P.

Dan asked me if I will trailer it. Will I?