[tcb] Re: Filling tummies at B.G.

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:45:36 -0600

I will bring Eggs!

I will be bringing a turkey on Friday also.Ya'll really have to help me eat this turkey.So Sunday everyone will take turkey sandwiches for the trip home.

On Jan 29, 2010, at 3:27 PM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

I will bring one big roll of sausage for breakfast.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:14 AM, chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have lots of home made Salsa that I could bring with whatever else you might need.
oleblue