[tcb] Re: FW: New Guy

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 07:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Frian or is it Bred??

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:    Who was there? Brian or Fred?

-----Original Message-----
From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 9:39 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: FW: New Guy

    .AOLPlainTextBody {      margin: 0px;      font-family: Tahoma, Verdana,
Arial, Sans-Serif;      font-size: 12px;       color: #000;
background-color: #fff;   }    .AOLPlainTextBody pre {      font-size: 9pt;  }
  .AOLInlineAttachment {      margin: 10px;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader {
font: 11px arial;      border: 1px solid #7DA8D4;      background: #F9F9F9;  }
  .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title {      font: 11px arial;      background:
#B5DDFA;      padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel
{      font: 11px arial;       color: #000000;      padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px;
    background: #F9F9F9;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue {      font:
11px arial;       color: #000000;      background: #F9F9F9;  }
.AOLAttachmentHeader a, .AOLImage a {      color: #2864B4;
text-decoration: none;  }    .AOLAttachmentHeader a:hover, .AOLImage a:hover {
    color: #2864B4;      text-decoration: underline;  }    body {
background-color:
 white;      font-family: "Verdana";      font-size: 10pt;      border: 0px;  }
   p {      margin: 0px;      padding: 0px;  }    img.managedImg {      width:
0px;      height: 0px;  }    img.placeholder {      width: 275px;      height:
206px;      background: #F4F4F4 center center no-repeat;      border: 1px solid
#DADAD6 !important;    }        the argument was i don't go to shows...I was
there. end of discussion.

>From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: FW: New Guy
>Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 07:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Not in a bus.
>
>Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: i went to fredricksburg
>>this year didn't i?
>

> >From: Mark Sawyer
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: FW: New Guy
> >Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 06:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >You will fit in just fine, We all like to pick on Brian. You will >probably
> >never meet him. He never shows up for anything outside of Arkansas.
> >
> >"Dirksen, Chris" wrote: Options are good. Mood
> >swings occure.

Try the new Live Search today!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

  Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security
AOL Mail and more.