[tcb] Re: Ennis ?

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 06:40:11 -0600

We are thinking of taking off in the camper Thursday morn for Roundtop, if
you've never been you wouldn't believe it, it's a huge miles around antiques
and stuff  flea market that lasts for days, bigger than Canton. Now to find
a camping spot, its very crowded there. Karen and John when are you going?