[tcb] Re: Emailing: scan0001

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 10:21:35 -0600

I haven't posted any thing to Samba.I think that is beyond my computer
skills.I'm sure the purists would just about die.
  I don't recall if there were belly pans on there or not.Hell! I didn't even
remember doing it untill I was reminded by My good friend and saw the
pics.There was a 4" angle iron frame that was used to put the logs.I think the
bus frame was pretty rigid even without the body on there.
  I think he used it as a beach hauler untill it became illegal to haul
driftwood off of the beach.
Of course all of this took place in the early 70s when old buses were dime a
dozen.I saw some before pictures and that would be a great bus now.I think he
may still have some old body parts laying around.I'll find out.
oleblue