[tcb] Re: Driving directions

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:14:01 -0500

Hey All...Since I will be leaving Thursday at noon, And yes I will
be driving The Hoochiemama,alone, (it did get the Mark Sawyer seal
of approval, Thanks Mark S. and Mark J.)  What is the easiest way
to hook-up with ya'll.  I was hoping to camp Thurday night, if
thats o.k.  I probably will be getting there pretty late.  I
really want to cruise in with ya on Friday.  Please let me know...

Thanks!

Jumpin' Joe
73 'WESTY'

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:18:42 -0500

>Bob I think it is my job to keep the TCB on the right track.
>We have the lap top with GPS, Katrina and I made a practice run
when we
>went up there a couple weeks ago.
>Our route will be a lot more enjoyable (in my humble opinion)
than the
>long flat drag up thru Ok. dodging the "fast cars".
>I have spoken with Neil and Shirley, they are on track to meet us
in
>Cooper around 8-8:30 thursday morning.
>can't hardly wait.
>On Aug 24, 2004, at 8:55 AM, Bob Perring wrote:
>
>>  Ronnie,
>> You gonna keep us Perring folks from getting lost?
>>

>> At 08:29 8/24/2004, Denis wrote:
>> If you are coming to my house in Springdale, here are some
directions.
>> guess both groups will travel through Mac Allister, so we will
go from
>> there.
>>> From Mac Allister Oklahoma, follow Hwy 69 across Lake Eufalla.
At
>>> Checotah
>> exit onto I-40 toward Ft. Smith. Just before Ft. Smith exit to
I-540
>> North
>> toward Fayetteville. Go past Fayetteville, exit to Hwy 412
East. Go
>> all the
>> way through town (watch for the dogleg, follow signs) cross the
lake
>> and
>> about a mile from the lake at the top of the hill will be a
sign for
>> NOB
>> HILL. Turn left and watch for the car wash on the left. Three
houses
>> past
>> thecar wash is Beartrap Road on your left. Follow it to its end
(1/2
>> mile)
>> and  here you are.
>>
>> There is an alternate route where you don't take the I-40 to
Ft.
>> Smith, but
>> continue North through Muscogee and exit onto Hwy412 to
Springdale. The
>> routefrom Ft. Smith is really pretty but has some real climbs.
The

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net