[tcb] Directions to Krause Springs and other stuff

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:48:52 -0500

Here are directions from Austin to Krause Springs:Krause Springs is west of
Austin off of TX 71 and Spur 191 into Spicewood. Take Texas Highway 71 west
from Austin, cross the Pedernales River, drive 7 miles, turn right on Spur
191 at the Exxon Station, right on County Road 404 and look for a sign on
the left directing you to this private park.

Here is a map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/404+Krause+Springs+Rd+Spicewood+TX+78669/

Jeff's cell number: 512-633-9595
Julie's cell number: 512-364-8582
Krause Springs: 830-693-4181

We are going to have a communal fajita dinner Saturday.  When we are there
and have an accurate count of those that would like to join in, one of us
will cruise over to a store and get everything we need.  And if there is
interest, we might also do this on Friday and/or Sunday evenings as well,
perhaps hot dogs and burgers or some b-b-q.

To those that requested an RV site, please send me an email with your
expected arrival and departure times today or after today, call my cell
number.

Just a suggestion:  If you want to grab a bite to eat on the way to or from
Krause Springs, Poodies Hilltop Bar and Grill is located on Texas Highway 71
about 10.5 miles east of Krause Springs.  Here is a map:
http://www.poodies.info/map.htm

Julie

julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
512-364-8582