[tcb] Re: Daytona Beach

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:21:46 -0800 (PST)

Could be more than that.  That shot only covered about 1/3 of the splitties.
There were about 75-80 splits and another 30 or so bays and wedgies.  Just made
it home to the cold.  Will send more pics when I have time to recover from
1,000 miles of VW.

From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Daytona Beach
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 9:28 PM

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web
browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=825613699112%3A1986673102

sammie's album 2010-02-21

sammie has shared photos with you.

 Here is couple of shots to let you see what you missed in Daytona Beach this
weekend; particularly for all you snow birds who have been shoveling snow for
the last few days.

- sammie

View photos

Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a free Kodak
Gallery account.

* Offers valid through 2/23/10.
Enter coupon code MUGSHARE to receive $4.99 off of one 15 oz. Mug (regularly
priced at $14.99). Discount applies to one 15 oz. Mug per order. No
substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve
the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Discount only valid
at www.kodakgallery.com.

Enter coupon code MOUSEPADSHARE to receive $2.99 off of one Mousepad (regularly
priced at $9.99). Discount applies to one Mousepad per order. No substitutions,
transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to
modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Discount only valid at
www.kodakgallery.com.

Enter coupon code BOOKSHARE to receive $2.99 off of one Small 5 x 7" Autofill
Photo Book (regularly priced at $9.99 for 14 pages). Discount applies to one
Small Autofill Photo Book per order. Regular pricing applies to additional
pages. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We
reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Discount
only valid at www.kodakgallery.com.

Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html.

©Kodak, 2009. All rights reserved.