[tcb] Re: Das TCB Betriebsweihnachtsfeier

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:06:12 -0600

Will do Mark, thanks for bringing it by.

"but a 13 will suffice" I think mine more than suffices.

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

1966 deluxe 13 window

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Das TCB Betriebsweihnachtsfeier
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:54:57 -0800 (PST)

Emily and I are going to be there. I was coming over to your house tonight to bring you the E-Z up to put in the back yard. give me a call when you get home. --- Mark

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So does this list still stand? Can I convince anyone else to join us? Is Boxing day still a possible departure date? Questions I have questions. Hope everyone has a great Holiday wherever you may be.

Jennifer Paris River & Chris (4)
Mark & Emily (2) chili-cheese dip
Mark Jenkins (3) yummy meatballs
Eric and family (3) 2 dozen tamales
J & Cindy Duncan (2) Cannot make it
Joe Barnett (uno) Pumkin Pie's
Steve and Sharon (2) Unable to attend
Jack & Tina Kirsch (2) a totally decadent dessert
Shelby (Uno) under 21 watch em
Trey Jung (2) crawfish casserole

Cajun Eskimo
Christopher Dirksen

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now.