[tcb] Re: DTM Shroud

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:34:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

yes, it's the Type 1 DTM.  I'll post my experience with it.  It's my first
experience with one.  I had to do some trimming/fitting to get it where I
needed it, but it seems to work fine.  I haven't hooked up my CHT yet to #3 but
I do have a Berg Dipstick temp probe and like I said earlier, oil temps were
very reasonable.