[tcb] Re: DAC Trip Report

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:57:02 -0700

Ya next year, I expect to see you & Nat with us at the bottom of the hill. I do
understand your situation.
I am jealous about the 3 naps, I got NO NAPS.
Bodean kept everyone well entertained, Chuck helped. I just love ya'll guys,
can't wait until we get together again. R U going to the Temple Dragstrip next
weekend? I f not, I understand. See you at Denis' party JUNE 29th, 30th,July
1st, & July 2nd. Wonder if we could just move in  with Denis??? Just joking.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/